What is Clean Beauty?
Do you know what you’re putting on your skin? If you are dedicated to keeping your skin looking healthy and youthful, chances are you are paying close attention to the ingredients in each beauty product you use.
Not all skincare products are the same, and many contain ingredients that are best avoided to reduce the risk of irritating your skin. In addition, some skincare products are even made unethically or with subpar ingredients that are lower in quality than your skin deserves.
When you take care of your skin, do you know what ingredients you are using? If you aren’t careful, you can end up using potentially irritating ingredients like artificial dyes, fragrances, sulfates, parabens, and more in your daily beauty routine. To give your skin the care that it deserves, it’s always wise to stick with clean beauty products.
What is clean skincare? Why does it matter? Let’s dive into this fascinating topic and find out what makes clean skincare worth knowing about.
What does clean skincare mean?
Many words can be used to describe skincare products that can be tough to understand at first. When beauty products are described as clean, what does that mean? Below are a few of the most important attributes of clean skincare to know about.
- Clean beauty products are made without artificial ingredients like synthetic colors, chemicals, and fragrances.
- Clean skincare ingredients are in their purest forms. While some products might use a derivative or a diluted form of an ingredient, clean products contain the real thing!
- This type of skincare relies on natural ingredients rather than chemicals or artificial additives. The main ingredients in clean beauty products have natural benefits for your skin. These natural ingredients are rich in essential nutrients for your skin, like antioxidants, acids, and others.
- If you have sensitive skin, clean skincare is the way to go. Artificial additives like fragrances, dyes, and parabens have the potential to irritate sensitive skin. Clean skincare products are often packed with naturally soothing ingredients that can comfort irritated skin.
Clean Skincare Means Ethical Skincare
Not all beauty products are made ethically. It’s heartbreaking to think about, but many products are made in ways that are harmful to people and the planet. When you opt for clean skincare, you can count on all your products being made ethically. What does this mean?
- Clean skincare products are cruelty-free. This means no animal testing or manufacturing that is harmful to or exploitative of animals.
- Beauty products need to be made sustainably to be considered clean! That means that the ingredients used are sourced responsibly in a way that does not harm the earth, put people’s lives at risk, or exploit workers or farmers.
- Clean skincare products are also made without ingredients that have the potential to have long-term negative effects on your health. Some companies include potentially harmful ingredients like formaldehyde, sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS), parabens, and more, which can potentially have a lasting negative impact on your body.
Where Do I Get Clean Skincare Products?
Now that you know what makes clean skincare special and which clean products to include in your beauty routine, you might be wondering how you can get started with clean skincare for yourself.
If so, you’ve come to the right place – goPure is all about all-clean, all-natural, and the highest quality ingredients!
We believe that beauty products should be made with only ingredients that are great for your skin and nothing else. That’s why we’ve built our skincare line around the best ingredients that nature has to offer for your skin. Here's a list of ingredients we never use in our products.
goPure’s skin care products are made with ingredients that are naturally rich in ingredients that have unique benefits for your skin.
Some of our favorite clean, all-natural ingredients that are included in our products are listed below!
Hyaluronic Acid: This beneficial acid is naturally produced by your skin cells. It can also be applied topically to help keep your skin nourished and moisturized.
Vitamin C: This powerful brightening ingredient can play a key role in keeping your complexion looking vibrant and youthful. Our Vitamin C Cleanser is the perfect addition to any beauty regimen.
Argan Oil: Packed with antioxidants, fatty acids, and other highly beneficial nutrients, argan oil is a moisturizing powerhouse that is great for your hair, skin, nails, and lips. We love using our Argan Oil for some much-needed moisture in the cold, dry months of the year. Find out why Argan Oil is better than Coconut Oil.
These are just a few of the incredible clean ingredients that you’ll find in goPure’s products. These clean ingredients and many more will leave your skin feeling refreshed, rejuvenated, soothed, and soft with every use, without the junk!