Want skin worthy of royalty?
It’s said that Cleopatra used one of goPure’s favorite key ingredients daily to keep her skin soft and moisturized — all-natural aloe vera! In fact, the ancient Egyptians called it “The Plant of Immortality” for good reason.
This healing succulent is a standout in the skincare community and can be found in 15+ goPure products. Let’s learn more about what this hydration hero can do for your skin.
Aloe Vera Facts
Aloe Vera is more than a simple plant used to treat sunburns. Aloe is a powerful, anti-inflammatory humectant that has been used for centuries and can help our skin stay protected, hydrated, and heal faster.
Aloe Vera has been used to treat numerous skin conditions and concerns such as acne, burns, eczema, rosacea, and can be very soothing and restorative on sensitized skin from the use of potent skin care products.
Aloe Vera Benefits
- Rich in water, making it ideal for locking in moisture for more supple-looking skin
- Helps to restore the look of firmness and skin elasticity
- Cools and refreshes the look of irritated skin
- Soothes sunburns and redness
- Easily absorbs to hydrate deeply without the greasy feeling
- Anti-inflammatory properties may help soothe acne and blemishes
- Aloesin, a compound found in the plant, may help fade the appearance of dark spots and hyperpigmentation
What makes Aloe Vera special?
- Contains Vitamins A, C, D, and E, as well as, zinc, magnesium, and potassium
- Supports the production of collagen
- Treats fungal and bacterial infections
- Contains enzymes that help mildly exfoliate the skin
- Can help speed the healing of wounds and reduces the severity of possible scarring
"Aloe is one of my favorite skin care ingredients! It’s soothing and hydrating, but also rich in vitamins, antioxidants, and enzymes. What really makes it a super star is that it works well for all skin types and addresses a multitude of skin concerns.” - Stephanie, goPure’s resident Esthetician
Try Cleopatra’s skin care secret for yourself and see why aloe enthusiasts swear by this holy grail!