Super Easy 6-Step goPure Morning Beauty Routine
Are you applying your goPure morning products in the correct order? In this post, Trina Albus, Beauty Expert will show you how to use the Vitamin C Cleanser, Hydrating Toner, Vitamin C Serum, Hyaluronic Acid Serum, Eye Gel, and the Vitamin C Moisturizer while providing extra tricks and tips for healthy, glowing skin!
Watch the video here:
1. You start off with the Vitamin C Cleanser. It's sulphate free so it is gentle on your skin and it contains aloe which is hydrating so it doesn't strip your skin. Trina applies just a pump to wet skin and apply the cleanser in circular motion. Use a wash cloth or rinse with water from a running faucet. Get the Vitamin C Cleanser here.
2. The second step is the Hydrating Toner. It is alcohol free so it is not going to dry your skin. It also contains Witch Hazel, Aloe Vera and Rosehip Oil. Trina applies the toner on a cotton and sweep it across her face and neck. The toner gets rid of what is left on your skin like the cleanser, Enzyme Mask or the Microdemabrasion Cream if you use them in the morning. The toner helps to rebalance your skin's pH and preps your skin for the serums. Get the Hydrating Toner here.
3. Apply the Vitamin C Serum next which is great in helping to brighten your skin and helps with the appearance of hyperpigmentation and uneven skin tone. Trina takes out 4-5 drops of the Vitamin C Serum, warm it up in her hands and press it into her skin and two additional drops for the neck area. Always apply it in an upward motion to help fight gravity. Any extra serum should go on the back of your hands if you have age spots. Get the Vitamin C Serum here.
4. The 4th step is the Hyaluronic Acid Serum which has Vitamin C, Vitamin E and Green Tea. The Hyaluronic Acid will help your skin's hydration and it will also will help fight aging as it contains powerful antioxidants. Trina takes out 4-5 drops of the Hyaluronic Acid Serum, warm it up in her hands and press it into her skin and two additional drops for the neck area. Get the Hyaluronic Acid Serum here.
Let your skin absorb the Hyaluronic Acid Serum for 1-2 minutes as it is important to not layer them too quickly to get the best results out of these products.
5. Next is the Eye Gel which contains Hyaluronic Acid, Matrixyl 3000, plant stem cells and Vitamin E. Trina applies the Eye Gel on her ring finger and taps both of her ring fingers in then tap it all around her eye. Do not tug or pull, use your ring finger because the skin around your eye is the most delicate part of your face and the ring finger applies the least amount of pressure. The Eye Gel helps with the appearance of dark circles, wrinkles and fine lines om the eye area. Get the Eye Gel here.
6. The last step is the Vitamin C Moisturizer which contains Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil, Green Tea. The product is in an air tight container and you have to press the top of the product for the product to dispense. This packaging keeps the product safe from air and light so it keeps it potent which means the quality will not degrade over time. Trina takes out a dime size amount, warm it up in her hands and press the cream into her skin. Use an upward motion to work it into your skin and apply the cream on your neck as well. Get the Vitamin C Moisturizer here.
We’d like to hear from you!
Please let us know if you have questions, we will be happy to answer them!
Leave a Comment