What is Natural Skincare?
Natural beauty products are full of the purest ingredients and made without any artificial additives.
Below are a few of the key attributes of natural skincare products, and the telltale signs that let you know that a product is all-natural:
- Natural skincare products are free of parabens and other artificial preservatives that can have a negative effect on your skin and body. These ingredients do not increase the quality or effectiveness of a product, and they’re best left out of your beauty regimen!
- Skincare that is natural does not rely on artificial colors and scents to get an appealing look and smell. Instead, natural beauty products are colored and scented naturally. Since artificial fragrances and dyes can irritate your skin, it is always best to stick with products that contain only natural colors and scents. Naturally colored and scented skincare feels better on your skin, too!
- Natural skincare products are made with the purest forms of their main ingredients. Some beauty products contain diluted versions of ingredients, or derivatives that are less effective. To maximize the effectiveness of the products you use, stick with natural beauty products that contain the pure, undiluted forms of their main ingredients.
Giving Your Skin the Best Possible Ingredients
If you are looking to reduce the appearance of wrinkles, soften your skin, and get a glowing, youthful complexion, you’ve come to the right place!
The best way to keep your skin looking and feeling great is to create a skincare routine that is full of natural and highly beneficial ingredients. Using the right ingredients to care for your skin makes a big difference – when you give your skin the nutrients that it needs, it can do a better job of staying hydrated, looking bright, and keeping irritation and redness at bay.
In this post, we’ll walk you through the steps to take to create your own natural skincare routine. Starting from the basics – what products to use and why – we’ll get you started with natural skincare with all of the information you need to succeed!
What Ingredients Can I Use To Give My Skin The Moisture It Needs?
One of the most important aspects of any beauty routine is providing your skin with daily moisture and hydration.
Dry skin can be more prone to breakouts, irritation, and other issues. When you keep your skin moisturized, it will look and feel better throughout the day, boosting your confidence and helping you maintain a bright and youthful complexion.
So, what natural ingredients can you use each day to provide your skin with moisture? Below are a few of the best all-natural moisturizers to include in your daily beauty routine.
- Hyaluronic acid is one of the best natural moisturizers to include in your daily skincare regimen. This acid is produced by your skin cells, but can also be applied topically in the form of a serum, or as a main ingredient in a moisturizer. Hyaluronic acid can help to keep your skin refreshed, soft, and smooth throughout the day, and can also help to keep your skin from getting irritated. You can use hyaluronic acid both in the morning and the evening to provide your skin with much-needed moisture.
- Glycolic acid is unique in that it can both moisturize and exfoliate your skin. Exfoliating ingredients like glycolic acid remove dead skin cells from your skin, which can brighten your complexion and leave your skin smoother. Using glycolic acid as your exfoliating agent of choice is a great move because of how gentle this natural exfoliator is. While some exfoliating products are made with abrasive particles or synthetic chemicals, glycolic acid is an all-natural exfoliator that gently removes dead skin cells without drying out or irritating your skin.
- Argan oil is a natural moisturizer that can be used multiple times each day to keep your skin nourished and hydrated. Derived from the nut-like fruit of the argan tree, a plant that is native to the small African country of Morocco, this oil is a natural wonder that has been used for beauty-related purposes for centuries. This natural facial oil is packed with antioxidants and fatty acids, essential nutrients that can soothe your skin while providing moisture that lasts for hours. Argan oil can also be used to keep your hair moisturized, prevent chapped lips, and even soften your cuticles.
What Natural Ingredients Can I Use To Brighten My Skin?
Maintaining a youthful complexion as you get older is as simple as choosing the right ingredients to use on your skin!
Below is a list of just a few naturally brightening ingredients to include in your daily skincare routine.
- Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that can help to brighten your complexion. Factors like aging, sun exposure, stress, and sleep deprivation can all cause your skin to get dull, and using a vitamin C cleanser, serum, and moisturizer can help you get that youthful glow that you’re after! Vitamin C is also a gentle and soothing ingredient, making it suitable for all skin types, even the most sensitive skin.
- Retinol is a form of vitamin A that is a staple in natural anti-aging products. Another potent antioxidant, vitamin A in the form of retinol can be used in the evening to minimize the appearance of wrinkles, lines, and blemishes. Using a retinol serum or cream at night can also naturally brighten your complexion over time.
- Rosehip oil is a natural facial oil that is packed with antioxidants, including vitamin C. The high vitamin C content in this fragrant oil makes it the perfect addition to your skin-brightening beauty regimen. Rosehip oil can be used in its purest form, or combined with a lotion or cream to make it easier to spread.
How Can I Naturally Clear Up My Acne?
Pimples can be frustrating, and they can appear on your face long after you have moved out of adolescence. Adult acne is very common, and if you’re struggling with pimples decades after puberty, you’re not the only one.
The ingredients listed below can be a huge help in reducing the appearance of breakouts.
- In addition to being an excellent natural skin-brightener, retinol can also help to reduce the appearance of breakouts and the scars that acne leaves behind. Retinol can restore your complexion over time, even after severe cystic acne has significantly affected your skin. If you are dealing with extremely stubborn, severe acne, a higher-strength form of retinol known as a retinoid might be the best option for your skin. Retinol is available over-the-counter without a prescription, but retinoids need to be prescribed by a dermatologist.
- Vitamin C is another ingredient that can naturally reduce the appearance of post-acne scarring. Because vitamin C can have a natural brightening effect on your skin, it can gradually reduce the appearance of different forms of hyperpigmentation – dark spots, acne scarring, and more. If your complexion is looking dull and lifeless due to post-breakout scarring, using a vitamin C serum each day is a great idea.
If you have been dealing with severe acne for years and have had no luck with the treatments you have tried, you may need to recruit the help of a skincare professional.
While caring for your skin with natural ingredients like retinol and vitamin C can be a huge help for your skin when you are struggling with acne, higher-strength, prescription-only treatments can sometimes be your best options.
If you are unsure about how to treat stubborn acne, talk to your dermatologist!
When your goal is to go all-natural with your skincare regimen, goPure is your go-to source for everything you need!
goPure’s beauty products are made with highest-quality ingredients and designed to give your skin everything it needs to look and feel amazing.
All goPure products are made with 100% natural ingredients. To give your skin the care it needs and deserves, we formulate all of our products with pure ingredients like vitamin C, retinol, hyaluronic acid, glycolic acid, and more.
To assemble an all-natural skincare routine, make goPure products the cornerstone of your AM and PM beauty regimen. Start each day out with a gentle cleanser, refreshing toner, and a brightening, hydrating serum. Then, you can pair our soothing moisturizer with a mineral-based sunscreen to provide your skin with protection from dryness, irritation, and UV rays.
In the evening, you can use goPure’s retinol cream and glycolic acid serum to gently exfoliate your skin and reduce the appearance of blemishes, wrinkles, lines and other skin issues. When you use high-quality ingredients to take care of your skin in the morning and evening, you can see dramatic improvements in the look and feel of your skin.
Using goPure products consistently can leave you with softer, smoother, more youthful-looking skin over time. It’s incredible what all-natural skincare can do for you!