Everyone needs a moisturizer. Every skin type needs a good moisturizer. Moisturizing is one of the 3 essential skincare steps: Cleansing, Moisturizing, and Sunscreen.
Here are some quick points:
- As we age our skin produces less collagen & fewer lipids (oils), like ceramides, that help our skin stay moisturized naturally and look and feel its best.
- UV exposure and oxidative stress also impair our skin’s barrier and natural oils and damage skin’s collagen.
- Women can lose up to 30% of the collagen in their skin during menopause, leading to lines, wrinkles, and sagging skin on the face, neck, décolleté, hands, and even the body. This will appear on the most delicate areas with the thinnest and driest skin first, like the eye area and the neck.
- Certain skincare ingredients found in moisturizers can help support our skin’s natural processes, like barrier function, lipid production, and collagen production, and prevent visible water loss and dehydration.
- Skin that is not moisturized properly can become imbalanced, and suffer from dehydration, redness, breakouts, and oil production imbalance.
- Moisturizers can support our skin’s barrier, and lock in hydration.
- Moisturizing is one of the last steps in any skincare routine.
- Moisturizers can have additional skin benefits depending on the formulation, like improving the look of lines and wrinkles, improving the look of redness and uneven skin tone, and protecting oxidative stress with antioxidants.
Fall brings busier schedules and changing weather. A multi-taking moisturizer packed with active ingredients adds a synergy to your skincare routine. Additionally, it can be hard to find a good moisturizer that works with our other skincare products and is right for our skin type. Luckily, the goPure moisturizers are multi-tasking and expertly formulated with active ingredients, making leveling up your skincare routine easy. Whether you want to keep your routine simple, while still getting results or you love a more advanced routine with all the extras, goPure has the moisturizer for you.
Our skin is in protection mode during the day and our skincare should work to support the needs and processes of our skin during this time. Look for antioxidants and emollients that are suitable for your skin type and lifestyle.
Vitamin C Moisturizer
- Stable Vitamin C works to diminish the appearance of uneven skin tone and stubborn dark spots.
- Ingredients like nourishing Jojoba Oil and antioxidant-packed Green Tea + Vitamin E help to significantly improve the look of discolored, dry, and sun-damaged skin.
- Infused with soothing Shea Butter & Sunflower Seed Oil, this lightweight cream absorbs quickly to quench dry skin without clogging pores.
- Glycerin and Vitamin B5 support our skin’s visible hydration and barrier.
- This moisturizer can work day or night, but the antioxidant-packed formula makes it well-suited for the daytime.
Day or Night Moisturizers:
Glyco-Peptide Anti Wrinkle Moisturizer
Packed with barrier-supportive ingredients, effective humectants, visibly skin-firming & soothing peptides, and nourishing (but never heavy) emollients, this is a moisturization powerhouse that covers all of the bases.
- Deeply hydrates to improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- A peptide-packed proprietary blend of the Dermaxyl® & MATRIXYL® feature wrinkle-filling properties and improve the look of the more advanced signs of aging. The peptides and ceramide NP work together to improve uneven skin tone, sagging skin, and lines and wrinkles.
- Ceramides create a protective shield that keeps environmental irritants like dirt and pollution out while keeping moisture in.
- Restores vital nutrients and hydration, revealing a more youthful appearance.
- Solumoist, a hydrating Tamarind Seed Extract-based formula, has been clinically proven to hydrate better than traditional Hyaluronic Acid.
- Fortified with skin-nourishing vitamins, like Niacinamide.
Tighten and Lift Neck Cream
Your neck REALLY DOES have unique needs and it REALLY IS more fragile and vulnerable to the external factors that age us than other areas of the face and body. Starting to protect and care for this skin early will yield far more results than attempting to repair damage and reverse the visible signs of aging.
The skin on our neck is thinner and more delicate than the skin on our face. It produces less oil, is an area of movement, and can be very exposed to harmful UV radiation. As a result, deeper lines, discolorations, and sagging skin can show up as premature signs of aging in this area.
- More hydrated-looking skin thanks to a proprietary blend of low molecular weight Hyaluronic Acid, Cupuacu Butter, Sacha Inchi (a powerful plant peptide), and Tamarind Seed Extract.
- VEXEL-SP addresses crepey skin while visibly firming and improving the appearance of elasticity.
- Matribust dramatically improves the appearance of skin firmness and makes skin appear to have more elasticity, tightness, and plumpness.
- Redyless has been shown to reduce the appearance of discoloration and redness, making skin appear even-toned and smooth.
- Hypoallergenic and dermatologist reviewed.