What Is Body Cream?
Body cream is a soft, smooth, and highly spreadable beauty treatment that is designed to be used all over your body. This type of beauty product is made from a combination of water, oil, and beneficial added ingredients that are rich in nutrients like antioxidants and fatty acids. Body cream can be used to moisturize and nourish your skin, preventing dryness and irritation and leaving you feeling incredible after each use.
Body Cream vs. Body Lotion: What’s the Difference?
Body cream and body lotion can both be used to supply your skin with moisture and nutrients while providing calming and soothing refreshment. The primary difference between these two types of beauty products is the amounts of water and oil used in their formulas. Lotion typically contains more oil than cream, making it slightly thicker.
Why Should I Use Body Cream?
There are several key reasons to make nourishing body cream a part of your daily beauty routine!
Body cream can help keep your skin moisturized, which is an absolute must. When your skin gets dried out, it is much more prone to getting irritated.
Irritation caused by dryness can mess with your skin in multiple ways:
- Dry, irritated skin invites you to pick and scratch at your face. Frequently touching your face can transfer bacteria from your hands onto your skin, which can clog your pores and lead to breakouts. When you moisturize your skin with body cream, your skin will be hydrated and soothed, banishing irritation once and for all.
- Dryness can also worsen the appearance of wrinkles, lines, and other signs of aging. When your skin has enough moisture, it looks smoother and more youthful. Keeping your skin moisturized can help to minimize the appearance of wrinkles and can leave your skin softer and smoother.
- When your skin gets dry, it is more prone to producing excessive amounts of sebum (oil). Your skin overproduces oil when it is dry in order to stay lubricated. However, this excess oil can clog your pores, leading to breakouts and other skin problems.
- Dry skin is uncomfortable! No one likes it when their face is raw, red, irritated, and itchy. Moisturizing with body cream can help to soothe your skin when it is dry.
Brightening Your Skin
goPure’s body cream contains naturally brightening ingredients, which can help to keep your skin looking youthful and fresh, even as you get older. A variety of factors can cause your skin to get dull, and using body cream can help you get your skin looking bright again.
- Too much exposure to the sun and the after-effects of sunburns can cause your skin to get uneven and dull. When you get too much sun and don’t wear sunscreen, you can also start to notice signs of hyperpigmentation, also known as dark spots. Dark spots can be minimized by using a body cream that contains brightening ingredients like vitamin C and rosehip oil.
- Dry skin also tends to look dull. Since body cream provides your skin with hydration and moisture, it’s the perfect remedy for a dull complexion! Using body cream in the morning and evening can help to keep your skin from getting dried out, leading to a brighter, more youthful complexion.
- When you don’t get the sleep that you need, your skin can end up looking dull. To brighten your skin and renew your complexion, use a refreshing, nourishing body cream that contains antioxidant-rich ingredients like avocado oil, sea kelp, and more.
Calming and Soothing Sensitive Skin
goPure’s nourishing body cream is filled with gentle ingredients that are perfect for sensitive skin. If you deal with eczema, chronically dry skin, or other similar issues, a generous amount of body cream can help you get relief. Ingredients like vitamin E, avocado oil, and sea kelp are all gentle enough for the most sensitive skin.
Vitamin E is an antioxidant that helps to give our body cream its natural moisturizing properties. This antioxidant is also extremely gentle on your skin – it’s even safe to apply to the especially delicate skin around your eyes. Vitamin E can provide your skin with soothing relief from irritation and dryness, and it’s especially refreshing to use in the cold, dry months of the year.
Avocado oil makes our nourishing body cream thicker and easier to spread. It also increases the moisturizing power of the body cream. Avocado oil is rich in antioxidants and fatty acids, and it can help keep your skin from getting dried out without irritating your skin. This oil is ideal for applying to your body. It is low on the comedogenic scale, so it won’t clog your pores even if your skin is prone to breakouts and is oilier.
How Do I Use Nourishing Body Cream?
When you want to provide your skin with moisture and nourishment, all you need to do is apply a generous amount of goPure’s body cream. You can use our body cream multiple times each day. It’s the perfect remedy to reach for any time your skin needs a boost of hydration.
To use goPure body cream, dispense a generous amount into your hands. Then, apply it liberally to your skin – it’s as simple as that!
Can I Use Body Cream On My Face?
While goPure’s nourishing body cream can be used on your face as well as your body, the cream is formulated for your body more than the more sensitive skin on your face. There’s nothing wrong with using body cream on your face, but we recommend choosing a product that is specially formulated for facial application instead.
For providing nourishment, moisture, and refreshment to your face, we recommend using a moisturizing cream that includes vitamin C in the morning, and one that includes retinol in the evening. These powerful ingredients can help to brighten your skin, minimize the appearance of wrinkles and lines, and keep your skin moisturized 24/7.
goPure’s Vitamin C Moisturizer: A Powerful Cream For Morning Use
To brighten and refresh your skin in the morning, we can’t recommend our vitamin C moisturizer enough! Including vitamin C in your morning and evening beauty routine is always a great idea, especially if you are dealing with a dull or uneven complexion.
A powerful antioxidant, vitamin C can help to even out your complexion if it has been rendered dull by sun damage, breakouts, or other factors.
goPure’s Vitamin C Day Moisturizer is the perfect cream to apply to your face in the morning.
- Our day moisturizer is made with jojoba oil, which adds to its hydrating, moisturizing power. Jojoba oil is non-comedogenic, making it the perfect facial oil to apply to sensitive or acne-prone skin.
- Vitamin C is an incredibly gentle ingredient, making it safe for even the most sensitive skin. Paired with non-comedogenic jojoba oil, vitamin C makes for the perfect brightening, hydrating addition to your morning skincare routine.
- You can use a generous amount of goPure moisturizer each morning. Pairing the vitamin C day cream with our refreshing, nourishing body cream will provide your face and body with all-day moisture and leave your skin feeling incredible!
goPure’s Retinol Moisturizer: The Perfect Cream For Evening Use
When it’s time for bed, you can swap out goPure’s vitamin C day cream for our retinol night cream. Retinol is the perfect ingredient to apply to your skin at night – it helps to minimize the appearance of wrinkles and lines, refreshing and rejuvenating your skin while you sleep.
You can also use goPure’s nourishing body cream a second time in the evening to lock in moisture and keep your skin hydrated through the night. Pairing body cream with your morning and evening beauty routines can help to keep your skin soothed, nourished, and refreshed at all times!
goPure’s face and body creams are made with the purest all-natural ingredients. Every goPure product is made without any synthetic chemicals, artificial dyes or fragrances, parabens, SLS, or anything else that might irritate your skin. Instead, you get soothing, gentle, powerful ingredients that are packed with nutrients to keep your skin bright, youthful, soft, and moisturized.
When you make goPure your source for all your skincare needs, you’ll be amazed by what the natural ingredients in our products can do for your skin! You can pair goPure’s face and body cream with a gentle cleanser, exfoliator, toner, serums, eye gel, sunscreen, and other helpful products to take the best possible care of your skin.
As heavier products, creams and lotions are best applied at the end of your beauty routine, after you have finished using any lightweight products like serums and cleanser.
To get all-day moisture for your face and body, pick up goPure’s vitamin C day cream, retinol night cream, and nourishing body cream. In addition, our hand cream made with coconut oil, rosehip oil, and pomegranate is the perfect solution for dry hands in the cold winter months. These powerful natural moisturizers will keep your skin hydrated while gently soothing and brightening your complexion.