Where To Buy Charcoal Body Scrub
One powerful natural beauty ingredient that you may have heard about is activated charcoal. This form of charcoal is far different from the small briquettes of charcoal that are used on a grill. Unlike grilling charcoal, activated charcoal is a highly heated, finely ground powder. Activated charcoal is made by heating wood, bamboo or coconut shells to high temperatures, then using steam to activate it.
Activated charcoal can play an important role in your all-natural skincare routine. As a highly absorbent ingredient, this highly heated, refined, and powdered form of charcoal is a perfect exfoliating agent to use on both your body and face. That’s why it’s the main ingredient in goPure’s exfoliating body scrub!
Charcoal’s absorbent qualities make it an incredible natural purifying ingredient to use in your daily beauty routine. When used in the form of an exfoliating scrub, activated charcoal can help to gently remove dead skin cells from your face and body. Exfoliating with a charcoal scrub can leave you with smoother, softer, clearer skin that looks and feels amazing.
How Charcoal Body Scrub Works
Charcoal body scrub is a physical exfoliator. This means that through gentle abrasion, the scrub is removing dead cells from the surface of your skin. Unlike many other physical exfoliators, the powdery consistency of activated charcoal makes it incredibly gentle on your skin.
Avoiding exfoliators that include rough, highly abrasive particles is always the best choice for your skin. Many body scrubs are too rough to use without potentially irritating your skin. Charcoal body scrub, on the other hand, is gentle enough to use even on sensitive skin.
Through just a few weekly uses of charcoal body scrub, you can end up with skin that is softer and smoother. Skin that is consistently exfoliated is also less prone to clogged pores, which makes gentle exfoliation an essential component in an anti-acne beauty routine.
Exfoliating with charcoal body scrub can also help to reduce the appearance of wrinkles, lines, and other aging-related skin issues. When there is a buildup of dead skin cells on your face, these signs of aging can appear more prominently. Routinely sloughing dead skin cells off of your face and body with a gentle exfoliator can leave you with more youthful-looking skin.
The Rules of Exfoliating
When using charcoal body scrub to exfoliate your skin, follow these simple rules to get the most out of this powerful natural exfoliator.
- You only need to exfoliate your skin a few times per week to prevent a buildup of dead skin cells. Too much exfoliation can end up irritating your skin, which can counteract the soothing, refreshing effects of your exfoliator and other beauty products. To prevent irritation and redness, stick with exfoliating your skin a maximum of four times per week.
- Exfoliating products like charcoal body scrub are best used in the evening. Save your charcoal body scrub to use a few nights a week on damp skin.
- When you exfoliate your skin, make sure to stick with gentle movements rather than harsh scrubbing. When you are rough on your skin, you can cause it to get raw, red, and irritated. To avoid irritating your skin, use small circular movements to distribute your exfoliator throughout your body and face.
- Exfoliator is best used before heavier products like moisturizer, eye gel, or lotion. These heavier products can inhibit your skin’s absorption of the lighter treatments you are using on your skin, such as cleanser, toner, and exfoliator.
When you stick to these simple guidelines, your exfoliation with charcoal body scrub will be as effective as possible!
What Ingredients Are in goPure’s Charcoal Body Scrub?
Our charcoal body scrub is packed with nourishing, refreshing ingredients that will keep your skin moisturized, smooth, soft, and glowing.
- The main ingredient, activated charcoal, gently removes dead skin cells, clarifying your complexion and leaving you with baby-soft skin.
- Jojoba oil has natural hydrating and moisturizing properties that add to the soothing, nourishing sensation that our body scrub gives your skin. While some exfoliators can dry out your skin by stripping it of its natural oils, the jojoba oil in our body scrub helps to keep dryness and irritation away.
- Sea kelp is another naturally hydrating ingredient that makes our body scrub even more beneficial for your skin. Filled with nutrients and gentle enough for sensitive skin, sea kelp pairs with jojoba oil to help prevent your skin from getting dry after exfoliating.
- The fine exfoliants included in our charcoal body scrub have just the right amount of coarseness to gently remove dead skin cells from your body and face. These particles include apricot seed, which adds to the exfoliating power of the scrub.
goPure’s Charcoal Body Scrub Exfoliates Your Skin Naturally!
Just as important as what’s inside our charcoal body scrub is what’s not in it – artificial ingredients! All goPure products are made without parabens, SLS, synthetic colors, or artificial fragrances. All of these ingredients can irritate your skin, and it’s always best to avoid them in all of your beauty products.
When you take care of your skin with all-natural products, you’re cultivating a great habit that can dramatically impact your appearance in the long run. Natural skincare leads to natural beauty, and you can get incredible results without needing any artificial ingredients, synthetic chemicals, or other additives.
In addition to being made from all-natural ingredients in their purest forms, all goPure products are also made cruelty-free. We’ll never tolerate any exploitation of animals or people in the process of making our products! None of our products are ever tested on animals, and each ingredient in every goPure product is sourced in a way that is sustainable for the planet.
How Do I Use Charcoal Body Scrub?
An exfoliator like charcoal body scrub is easy to include in your skincare routine. As you now know, exfoliators are best used as a part of your evening beauty regimen. You can use goPure’s charcoal body scrub several nights per week to exfoliate your body and face. The refreshing scrub is best used when your skin is damp – an ideal time for application is right after a shower.
goPure’s refreshing, hydrating body scrub takes just a few minutes to apply, and it leaves your skin feeling amazing.
Before using any exfoliating product, it’s always wise to first cleanse your skin. goPure’s gentle, soothing vitamin C cleanser is the perfect precursor to our charcoal body scrub.
To cleanse your skin before using an exfoliator, simply get your skin wet and gently massage a small amount of cleanser onto your face. Cleanser can also be used on your body, especially on oilier spots and more acne-prone areas like your shoulders, neck, and back.
After cleansing, refresh your skin with a clarifying toner. Toner further prepares your skin to be exfoliated by removing any residue left behind by your cleanser and minimizing the appearance of your pores. Cleanser can be applied using a cotton pad, or by using your fingers to spread the liquid-based mixture onto your skin.
Once you have applied cleanser and toner, you’re ready for the body scrub! You can use a generous amount of goPure’s refreshing charcoal scrub with each use. It’s gentle enough on your skin to use more liberally, and you don’t need to worry about it irritating your skin. The tiny particles in the scrub are far less abrasive and rough than the particles found in some exfoliators, making the scrub much easier on your skin.
After you apply the scrub to your body and face, let it sit for about half a minute before rinsing off. You’ll be left with skin that feels incredible! You can wait a few days to exfoliate again after you use charcoal body scrub.
Adding Charcoal Body Scrub To Your Natural Skincare Routine
goPure’s activated charcoal body scrub is right at home in an all-natural beauty regimen. For best results, the body scrub should be used in the evening a few days per week on damp skin.
You can pair goPure’s charcoal body scrub with other all-natural products to assemble a powerful skincare routine. We recommend using our charcoal body scrub in tandem with other nourishing, refreshing products like vitamin C cleanser, hyaluronic acid serum, and retinol cream.
Exfoliation is an important part of your beauty routine, but your skin will benefit even more when you combine your exfoliator with products that cleanse, tone, soothe, and moisturize your skin. To make your beauty regimen complete, start out with a cleanser. Then, move on to toner, exfoliator – charcoal body scrub – and serums. Finally, you can wrap up your skincare regimen with any heavier products like eye gel, body lotion, or moisturizing cream.
When you choose goPure as your source of all-natural skincare, you get the purest possible ingredients for your skin. Our charcoal body scrub is no exception – packed with naturally soothing, hydrating, and refreshing ingredients, it’s the perfect addition to your evening skincare routine!